Saturday, November 20, 2010

For grace that abounds...

Thanksgiving #30

                I sometimes can't believe how often and how big I blunder...how much I can offend and how many transgressions whether purposed or inadvertent...and sadly, how many people I may hurt along the way...including those I love the most.  Oh dear, my flesh seems to war against me and within me.  This life in the flesh astounds, confuses, and sometimes paralyzes me.

But if life is walked in the Spirit instead of the flesh God is glorified and blessing abounds.  He has taught me this week through my Bible study that the fall and captivity of His people allowed Him to demonstrate His redemption and grace. (See Isaiah 13-14)  Even ast my flesh astounds, His grace and redemption abounds.  And I am grateful for His graceful, redemptive Hand on my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment