Saturday, February 5, 2011

What I commit to do the year of the Rabbit...


          
           For the very few...and I'm sure very few... of those I know that follow my ramblings, you'll know that I seem to be very inconsistent in "blogging" and that I follow really no theme or purpose...therefore, they are all truly random ramblings but random ramblings that I care enough to record and remember.

           I started to blog because I always seemed to have a sweet story to share or funny tale of adventure usually about my four rambunctious, rowdy rugrats.  I hate name calling...I really do...but I thought that I throw in "rugrats" because in this case:
           it's one, used as a term of endearment and
           two, it fits this "alliteration".

          An alliteration is a phrase with words that start with the same sound...not necessarily the same letter, but same sound.  Just like the phrase "rambunctious, rowdy, rugrat".   And, oh I love my rugrats.

          Anyway, as I mentioned, I always had something to say or some chuckle to share with my husband in the middle of our days. One very busy afternoon, he asked me kindly and lovingly to write about it and assured me that he would take the time to read it when he got home.  I know that he's very busy at work.  He works at Intel as a project manager and can be in three different countries in one day...not necessarily physically but virtually.  He is always so polite and considerate with me but sadly, may never really count on the fact that I might take his suggestion.

But in this case, I did.

He was surprised.

And that's how I started blogging...upon my husband's suggestion.  See, husband dear, I do listen to you.

          So, being in the first weeks of the year, I've committed to blog at least once a week.  C'mon, this is a huge step for me...You see, I'm a bit cyber-shy and two, I've never been much of a writer, let alone, a blogger.  But with noble efforts to record and remember the random ramblings of my rambunctious and rowdy rugrats, I endeavor to visit here more often.  Here's to the year of the Rabbit in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment