Saturday, November 20, 2010

For my mom and dad...

Thanksgiving #28

                 Every Tuesday I take the "middles" Samuel and D to a homeschool group called Classical Conversations, where they grow and learn in disciplines such as geography, science, math, history, english, and art.  And every Tuesday, my mom and dad come over to take care of baby G.  Every Tuesday baby G takes a much earlier nap than I would prefer, which forces him to take two naps instead of one, which by the end of the day he ends up going to bed later than I would prefer.  Every Tuesday baby G eats foods I would not prefer and makes a mess that I would rather he not make.  But every Tuesday baby G is cared and nurtured and held lovingly by my mom and dad for the entire time we are gone...I wouldn't trade my every Tuesday for the world.  I'm grateful for my mom and dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment