Sunday, November 7, 2010

For my co-laborer in Christ...

Thanksgiving #22

               One of the greatest blessings about being married to my husband is the freedom and honor of coming under his headship.  As Christ is the head of the church so is my husband over our family.  Christ guides, protects, provides, and leads His flock, and my husband demonstrates the same with his family (or flock).  He has physically, emotionally, and spiritually provided leadership for our sweet tribe.  He leads   us with wisdom and discernment through prayer and God's prompting.  It has been my honor to co-labor with him in ministry as pre-marital counselors.  My husband has greatly ministered to me as he has ministered to others.  Today was such a blessed time as we met with Brad and Lexie, who plan to marry in December.  Jean-Marc led our discussion through different facets of marriage and then closed us in prayer.  I'm grateful for my co-laborer in Christ, whom I call husband, lover, and friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment