Saturday, November 6, 2010

For His Sovereignty...

Thanksgiving #21

             For God's sovereignty and His ultimate control over all.  Nothing comes to be that doesn't pass through His loving, caring hands.  He ordains what comes to be in all of our lives.  I will not worry or fret over matters that are ultimately within His Hands.  For it is His loving Hands that orchestrates every event in our lives.   This last Wednesday, November 3, 2010, we finally heard who would be our new governor of Oregon.  We heard what we feared would happen, and we capture our thoughts & fear and yield them to Lord Almighty.  Our worldly fear turns to fear of the Lord.  He is Creator God.  So isn't He then worthy of governing all of our lives?  He is the one true Governor.  I rejoice.  I am grateful for God's Sovereignty.  He is my Strength and my Shield...whom shall I fear?  I ask...whom shall I fear?  No other, than God alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment