Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sweet fellowship....

Thanksgiving #11

         Such a sweet time of fellowship this morning with my sweet friend and her sweet brood.  Today, my dear friend, Kari, and her precious children, Ethan (age 5), Reese (age 3), and Archer (age 1), blessed our day with their time and presence.  We spoke of many things from child rearing; dirty diapers and their frequency; busy, bustling boys, among other things; including the glory of God.  That family never ceases to amaze me with what they do and sacrifice for His kingdom.  Here is a family that loves the Lord with all of their hearts, souls, and strength.  It shows in their countenance, their walk, and they way they engage with the rest of the world.  So grateful for fellowship with His precious dear ones.  You love me so much that You would gift me with sweet fellowship...grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment