Thursday, October 21, 2010

Simply girlfriends...

Thanksgiving #8

           Was just smiling at the phone conversation I just hung up from.  My dear friend from highschool...Lauren, called just to bless me.  No purpose other than to remind me she loved me.  People may say to yourselves, "Oh, how sweet" "That's so nice."  But you know what?  It's beyond sweet and nice...it's obedience and kindness and faithfulness.  Lauren got this prompting and she couldn't shake it off..."Call Jenni" it said.  So, she did.  And in kindness, because that's the kind of woman she is...a woman of noble character with the law of kindness on her tongue (Check out Proverbs 31...a cool read), spoke courage to me as she "encouraged" me.  And with love and faith, she voiced her love for one of her Father's own.  I'm so grateful for sisters in Christ.  Thank you Lauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment